MA-ES growth and business success depend on our ability and determination to continually improve the quality of our services and products. In our journey to continual improve on quality regular emphasize must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our partners, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
Commitment to and accountability for, QHSE are required from all employees and contractors. Department heads has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies. We are committed to
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meet and exceed specified customer requirements
- Continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency crisis;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design, engineeringand technical assistanceof our services and products;
- Communicate openly with partners and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies and performance.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability.