The MA-ES HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, and each MA-ES organization must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The HSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- commitment and leadership and accountability
- policies and objectives
- organization and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews.
These are continuously improved by conformance checks
- on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- on the management system (correction)
- through modifications to the management system (improvement).