Reduce Uncertainty Visualize Your Entire Wellbore
Browse Case Studies Watch a Video
Malega Energie Service’s range of downhole video diagnostic camera systems offer operators a cost effective way to “See The Difference” in downhole problems rather than guessing. Malega Energie Service’s downhole video diagnostics are a field proven technology.
- Downhole Video Coiled Tubing (DVDct) – A high-definition memory camera system that uses proprietary Light Sabre® technology specifically designed for coiled tubing deployment.
- Downhole Video Memory (DVDm) – A high-definition memory camera system that uses proprietary Light Sabre® technology and gives you the ability to use one camera system for multiple types of deployment.
- Video Validation and Extraction Tool (Vvax) – The first vacuum-type cleanout tool with “video onboard” that allows the operator to simultaneously remove debris and capture images of wellbore conditions.
- Video Validation Tool (VVT) – A proprietary Video Validation Tool that offers a single pipe trip video system for visual confirmation of wellbore conditions and its key components.
- Downhole Video E-Line and Side View (DVDes) – AVAILABLE 2017. Can convert from E-Line with side view to memory mode and run on slickline, coiled tubing and wellbore tractors with the simple switch to a battery.